We put the “fun” in function!
Occupational Therapists use play and engaging, fun activities to address the following issues:
- Fine and gross motor challenges affecting play, life skills and school work
- Visual-motor and visual perceptual issues that can impact on handwriting, scissor skills and other preschool/school activities
- Sensory processing/regulation challenges that can affect behavior and attention
- Life skills challenges such as feeding, dressing, toileting and sleeping
- Exploring access and equipment to allow your child to fully participate in life
- Developmental challenges that can arise from being born prematurely.